Lalone Counseling Services
Interested in learning more about us?
Online Therapy, New York State
Some insurances provide reimbursement for online therapy, video counseling, or e-counseling. You would need to check with your insurance provider to see if you have coverage; otherwise, you can pay by check or credit card. Please contact me by phone or e-mail to set up a time for online therapy. You would need to complete intake paperwork, which is available on my "forms" page, prior to the first appointment. I also require payment prior to each appointment.
I am working with VSee to provide online counseling which is HIPAA compliant to ensure your privacy. You can download the VSee program to your device through the link provided on this page, and follow the directions to connect to me at the scheduled time.
Here are some general directions to get you started:
1. Download VSee to your device.
2. Click on sign up for VSee at the bottom.
3. Enter your e-mail and click the button.
4. Check your e-mail for an e-mail from VSee for your activation code.
5. Enter your code on the VSee site and press activate.
6. Enter name and password.
7. Add me as a contact with the e-mail email@example.com
You should download the program and sign up prior to our first meeting so we're all set to go at the specified time.